[PS]K Design Ltd
[Where design meets function]
[PS]K Design is a multidisciplinary practice based in Manchester providing a personal and professional service in architecture and engineering.
We believe that good design is a fine balance of science and art. The challenge for us as architects and engineers is to create and produce objects, spaces and systems which fulfils their brief and function, but at the same time are also aesthetically rewarding.
We are committed to making our clients ideas become reality and we are dedicated to ensure both high quality design and client satisfaction from initial consultation to the completion of the project.
- Panoraia Stone - As the founding member of [PS]K Design, Nora is engaged in the work she loves and enjoys collaborating with clients and sharing the passion to deliver the highest standard of Architecture. Nora developed her career working for a large multi-disciplinary practice before establishing [PS]K Design where she worked on healthcare, residential and industrial projects.
- Richard Stone - has over 30 years of experience in the building services sector. Prior to establishing [PS]K, he worked for some of the UK’s largest engineering practices and gained extensive knowledge working across multiple sectors and delivered projects with a wide range of construction values.
- Matthew Caddick - Chartered Engineer specialising in electrical building services design with over 25 years’ experience in the building services sector from an electrical installation apprenticeship though to design consultancy. Matt brings experience from multi-discipline projects including retail, commercial, education, residential, leisure, industrial and highly regulated sectors across a wide range of project values.
- Carolina Llerena - a young creative designer who obtained her Bachelor Architectural Degree in Ecuador. She has valuable experience in the residential, retail and leisure sectors where she works closely with her clients to deliver their vision for projects using the latest 3D and visualisation software.
- Gary Cowcill - Incorporated Engineer specialising in electrical building services design with over 30 years’ experience in the building services sector from an electrical installation apprenticeship though to design engineer.
- Grant Birch - has over 8 years’ experience in the building services sector on multi-discipline projects, working within several different companies he has gained valuable experience in the overall project evolution from design stage through to completion. Grant has worked on designs for new build projects ranging from Industrial, commercial, education, leisure and retail as well as refurbishments within these sectors.
- Nathan Gee - is a mechanical engineer who is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks. Harnesses strong analytical qualities to assimilate technical engineering drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Andrew Collins - an advanced user of REVIT, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Synchro and 3D studio max.
- Andrew Holden - is and advanced user in Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Bentley MicroStation 2d/3d, Photoshop and DAZ Bryce. Andrew has spent a large part of the last 5 years using Revit to prepare drawings for off-site manufacturing and pre-fabrication. He has developed the skills and techniques which are valuable in the understanding of how to package systems for pre-fabrication.
- Tom Mcavoy -
- Charles Stone - is currently completing his Business Management Degree at Liverpool University. He looks after the business side of PSK.